FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

USA Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 11:53am
Hi bmbrown I suggest running a thin flexible and insulated wire from the pillar to a metal pipe on your nearest radiator or sink. It may help if you fit a crocodile clip or similar. Hope that helps.

Post-edit: Graham is right!

Edited by Fatmangolf - 04 Mar 2012 at 8:51pm
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 5:17pm
Alternatively... if it ain't broke don't bother trying to fix it Approve
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
garygillespie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garygillespie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 7:09pm
If I did the loaner program; and decided to keep the unit, can I just pay for it or would I have to return it, then I would get sent a new one?
garygillespie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garygillespie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 7:40pm
NM, I just thought about it and these loaners would already have to be broken in, so I would like a fresh unit.
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 11:15am
Hi Gary, the loaner program units are intended to be returned so others could benefit from the opportunity. Which unit would you be interested in trying?
Miguel
reyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 5:58pm
Hi mrarroyo, I am interested in trying the Reflex M.  How do I go about setting up a date for a loaner?

I will probably be ready for it in a couple or three weeks.  I'm in the process of reviving my analogue system.  It's been gathering dust for 8-10yrs, and what I am discovering is that sitting idle has not been good for the components---nothing works.  My TT (Merrill Heirloom) is being renovated as well as my arm (ET 2.5) and my phono preamp (custom job) gave up the ghost. 

I am anxious to see if the Reflex M will drive my passive preamp (Placette).

Thanks,

reyo
(I'm in the Seattle area.)
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 11:10am
Hi Reyo, just send me a PM and we will set it up. Thanks for your interest.

Miguel
Miguel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic