FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

USA Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA Loaner Program
    Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 11:21am
Test post, will be changed to "the real thing" shortly.
Miguel
J.Coade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.Coade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 2:22pm
Migue are there any loners of the PSU1 for Canada I would be interested in trying one .Thanks Jim
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 11:17am
Hi Jim and thanks for your interest. Well, the main issue with Canada is going through customs. Sadly I have had one or two instances that it has taken several weeks to clear instead of the usual week or so. Let me get a quote from USPS with insurance and delivery confirmation and get back with you in the next couple of days so we can discuss further.
Miguel
bmbrown911 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmbrown911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 8:07am
How does this loner program work and who are we supposed to get in touch with if were interested in it?
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:19am
Easy bmbrown911, if you are interested and you reside in CONUS you send me a PM with the gear you would like to try. I then respond with the cost to ship insured to your door which you are to send me via PayPal (with verified address). You then try the gear for two weeks and return to me insured.

J.Coade I am sorry but I rather not ship across borders and involve customs in both directions. Sorry.
Miguel
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 12:01pm
What we need here is a Canadian member who has the ability and patience to run a Canadian loan scheme (voluntarily) and who has the enthusiasm and time to be a moderating contributor here.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
J.Coade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.Coade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 1:01pm
Thanks Miguel my self I would rather put the expenses toword the actual purchase ,I wil just buy the PSU1 .I have the faith that I will not be disapointed. Regards Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic