FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Australian Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australian Loaner Program
    Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 11:20pm

It is my pleasure to introduce the Australian Loaner Program for certain items of kit from Graham Slee Product line, including phono preamps, headphone amps and interconnect cables.

This loaner program is a very generous one devised by Graham and will allow you to apply here to borrow on trial a phono preamp or headphone amp, free of charge other than the cost of postage for the kit. I’m based in Melbourne and the kit will be on loan for a two week period, which does not include the postage period to and from anywhere in Australia.

I will post further details here soon and I will be constantly updating the loaner list as the program continues. A list of all the products available for loan will be posted here soon, along with the loan status for each piece of kit.

Please feel free to post here with any expression of interest and continue to watch this thread for further information, updates and availability of kit.

Cheers,

Keith

Here is a current list of the items available under the loaner program. Please contact me here if you’d like to take part in the loaner program and have the chance to listen to one of these sensational pieces of kit in your own system.

Phono Preamps

Gram Amp 2 Communicator

Gram Amp 2 Special Edition

Gram Amp Fanfare

Reflex M – PSU1

Reflex C – PSU1

Elevator EXP – PSU1

Accession MM - PSU1

Accession MC - PSU1

Headphone Amplifiers

Solo SGRII – PSU1

Solo Ultra-Linear – PSU1

Novo

Voyager

Voyager [Spatially Enhanced]

Interconnect Cables

Cusat50 1.5mt Dual Mono

Edited by phibes - 15 Jan 2020 at 2:55am
gat474 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gat474 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 9:36am
Definitely interested in trying out the Reflex C with the PSU and maybe also the voyager HP amp.
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 10:29am
Originally posted by gat474 gat474 wrote:

Definitely interested in trying out the Reflex C with the PSU and maybe also the voyager HP amp.
Thanks gat474, you're first cab off the rank here in this thread. I'll send you a PM soon and we can exchange details and that way and I can explain a little more how the program is going to work.

Cheers,

Keith
shailesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shailesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 1:07pm
Keith,

Im interested in the Reflex M with PSU1
Have send you PM with details.

Cheers
Shailesh

aalewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aalewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:11am
Hi Keith
Would like to put my name down for the Gram amp special 2 when available. Just let me know what I need to do.

Andrew
gmdb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmdb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 10:14am
Wow, this is brilliant. I have the Augsat cables, the Genera and the Reflex C, but there is so much more of Graham's gear I would love to hear.  e.g. his higher end MM phono stages and any one of his headphone amps.  Sign me up, please.  I'm in Brisbane.

cheers

Geoff 
raeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 6:41pm
Ooop'sConfused

Edited by raeler - 15 Feb 2012 at 6:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic