FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Australian Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:24am
Best to send phibes (Keith) a private message by clicking the drop-down to the right of his username and selecting "send private message"
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Ewan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 9:37am
I would be interested to audition Reflex M with PSU or Gram Amp SE. Would need to speak to you to determine best match for RP3 with Nagaoka MP11 or Ortofon Black.
Cheers,
Ewan
Beyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 9:24am
Hi Keith

I would be very interested in trying (ie loaning) the ‘Solo Ultra-Linear – PSU1 headamp’ and the ‘Cusat50 Dual Mono cables’ when available.

It’s not urgent but I would like to make a booking sometime and compare them against my current setup.

If you need further info, please let me know..

Kind regards

Graeme

Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 3:59am
Hi Keith,
    Is there an Asseccion in the Australian loan scheme? I was going to try the Revelation M, but people seem to be a bit crazy about the new one!
Michael.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
wombat1949 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wombat1949 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 3:47am
Hi Keith ,
I have received and are using a Reflex M in my system . Listening to live recorded classical LP's .
Very impressive so far , wonderful bass with smooth extended highs and loads of detail .
LONDON SPC21078 "Bach Spectacular" Kingsway Hall London recreated in my listening room .
I was concerned that the Reflex M would not have sufficient gain , this fear was unfounded , Phono Pre connected via a volume control to my power amp has more than enough gain .

Keith Hibberd
Gijo1977 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gijo1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 9:03am
Hey people. I have taken advantage of the loaner program via the StereoNet forum. I would love to take the opportunity to say, Thanks. It is these kinds of programs that show generosity is not a lost art, and that some businesses still understand what it is to build their supporter base :)

I will now look through this community's brains trust as well.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 4:44am
Welcome! I've learned a lot here and I'm sure you will, too.
Mick.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic