FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Australian Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 4:37am
Originally posted by kiwigav kiwigav wrote:

Hi keith, I would like to put my name down for a  home trial of the Reflex C +psu when it's next available.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Gavin.
Thanks Gavin, that won't be a problem, please let me know by PM your full name, address and contact number and I'll let you know the availability of the Reflex C  and PSU..........at present this unit is available within a week or so.

You can also email the details to me at kadoneil_at_bigpond_dot_com which may be a quicker way of making contact.

Cheers,

Keith

edited email address to counter spambots - remove and replace "at" & "dot" as appropriate.
tg 14/7

Edited by tg - 14 Jul 2012 at 2:33am
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 9:58am
Hi Guys, a quick message from your sponsor...

Please show your appreciation by "liking" all our web pages.

OK, I know you need a Facebook "account" to do that and not everyone has one, but for those who have, it will only take a minute or two of your time.

By going along and visiting our home page, headphone amp index and phono preamp index pages using the navigation bar above, you'll find the "like" buttons top-right of each page. Just click on each one and you'll do wonders for us, and in turn the extra exposure we get will make it possible to do even more great audio products.

Thanks in anticipation,
Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Laecs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 11:14pm
Hey i was hoping i would be able to put my name down for the Novo Amp home trial when it's next available.
Thanks in advance :)
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 10:08am
Hi Laecs,

I have sent you a message with some details re taking part in the loaner program here.

Cheers,

Keith
Hal55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 2:53am
Hi Keith,

I am interested in a loan of the Gram amp2 SE. It's just within budget for me and is available reasonably locally at Decibel Hifi. Would just like to try one out to confirm that I would like it better than the other contender, the Musical Fidelity v-LPS which seems to need the PSU upgrade to sound it's best.  Everyone on the AOS forum loves GS gear so i expect it will suit me fine.

Thanks,

Hal55 
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Hal55 Hal55 wrote:

Everyone on the AOS forum loves GS gear so i expect it will suit me fine.
Hi Hal55,
As an AOS member I'd be one of those posting nice things about GSP stuff! Wink I'm sure the GA2 won't disappoint . . . enjoy your demo . . 
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Hal55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 3:43am
Well that has worked out interestingly. The GA2 is out till near February so Keith has very kindly offered me a loan of the Communicator (back next week) AND then the GA2 when it becomes available.
It will be interesting - I had discounted the Communicator as it was a) more expensive and b) seemingly a high output pro model which I wasn't at all sure was better than the GA2 anyway and high output I don't need.
Any comments on how they differ/which is better much appreciated in the interim before getting my hands on one.

Merry Christmas to everyone,

Hal55
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic