FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Australian Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
raeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 6:50pm
Hi  Keith,     What a great scheme, but one major question from me is would you extend the offer to us in New Zealand?  I currently own a GSP phono stage but i would certainly be keen to hear the latest top of the range  products, especially the Revelation for a very low output MC.                                                 Cheers,  Gary
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by raeler raeler wrote:

Hi  Keith,     What a great scheme, but one major question from me is would you extend the offer to us in New Zealand?  I currently own a GSP phono stage but i would certainly be keen to hear the latest top of the range  products, especially the Revelation for a very low output MC.                                                 Cheers,  Gary
Hi Gary,

Perhaps we need a loaner program operating out of New Zealand as the response here in Oz is incredible, especially given the limited exposure I've given it [mainly because I only have one unit of each] and those wanting many of the units have to be prepared to wait some considerable time.

Graham, if you're keeping an eye out here perhaps you can give your ideas on possibly setting something up in New Zealand?

Cheers,

Keith
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 7:42pm
Well done Keith for doing this and praise to the audiophiles of Oz and NZ. Smile
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
pibroch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pibroch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 1:37pm
Hi Keith,

Would you be able please to arrange for me a home trial of the Reflex M with PSU1?

Cheers,
pibroch.
Nsanders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nsanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:41am
Hi Keith,

Any chance of a trial of the solo srg ii with the PSU1? (or the ultra linear if unavailable) I live in Melbourne.

Cheers,
Nick
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 8:42am
Hi Nick,

I have sent you a PM with dedtails of how to borrow the Solo SGRII.

Cheers,

Keith
kiwigav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 11:18am
Hi keith,
I would like to put my name down for a  home trial of the Reflex C +psu when it's next available.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Gavin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic