FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Australian Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 11:49pm
Thanks Keith.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
audionewbi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audionewbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 2:09pm
Thank you very much Keith and Graham for your assistance.
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 1:48pm
Thanks Graham, those members have personal messages from me and I'll make sure they get to trial the units they are asking about.

Cheers,

Keith
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 12:18pm
You qualify for 5% (direct sales only) by being a contributing member. This may be bettered by our Australian outlets but then again it may not because we tend to discourage discounting because the products are definitely worth every penny (some would say more).

I will email Keith to alert him and then you can try it out.

Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audionewbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 12:04pm
Thank you, looking forward to it. Any chance of having some future discount deals in case I cannot audition the unit? 

Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 12:02pm
The SRGII will adjust to the headphone impedance but without trying it, I and you will not know if each item is going to get along with each other.

However, I am confident the Ultra-Linear DE will deliver to your expectations even though I've not tried these headphones - it's just that the ULDE circuit is designed to drive loads with much greater 'authority'.

That's about the best way I have of putting it without going all technical.

Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audionewbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 5:24am
Thank you. Can you recommend which one would suit me better. I currently own the TH900 and I was wondering is there any particular one you can recommend for me?

I've read your amps are able to adjust themselves with accordance to the gear connected to them, meaning this way one can just the volume knob with ease.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic