FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Australian Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 3:59am
Hi Keith,
    Is there an Asseccion in the Australian loan scheme? I was going to try the Revelation M, but people seem to be a bit crazy about the new one!
Michael.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
Beyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 9:24am
Hi Keith

I would be very interested in trying (ie loaning) the ‘Solo Ultra-Linear – PSU1 headamp’ and the ‘Cusat50 Dual Mono cables’ when available.

It’s not urgent but I would like to make a booking sometime and compare them against my current setup.

If you need further info, please let me know..

Kind regards

Graeme

Ewan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 9:37am
I would be interested to audition Reflex M with PSU or Gram Amp SE. Would need to speak to you to determine best match for RP3 with Nagaoka MP11 or Ortofon Black.
Cheers,
Ewan
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:24am
Best to send phibes (Keith) a private message by clicking the drop-down to the right of his username and selecting "send private message"
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
davidyannick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidyannick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 10:18am
Im interested in the Reflex M with PSU1
audionewbi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audionewbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 9:48am
Looking forward to it, coming from a headphone/IEM oriented world I am looking forward to writing a short and concise review for this amp.

I think I will be placing this headphone to its ultimate test, here are the gears I am planning to pair with the solo diamond:

TH900
Dita Truth IEM
CK100PRO
IE800
ER4S(the living legend)
MDR-EX1000
ATH-IM04
F111
T5p
ACS T15
Fischer's Audio FA-003 Ti
k702
XBA-4
HFI 780

It is a mixture of IEM and headphone ranging from easy to driver (TH900, IE800) to hard to driver (K702, ER4S). 

As my source I will be using Chord HUGO which has bested all my portable setup (colorfly C4, AK100, AK120 and DD socke 1) and my portable amps. 

My current favourite amp which has desktop performance is the portaphile 627x. While it is not as neutral as I hope it to be it is one smooth sounding amp (it is based on OPA 627 opamp).

It is going to be an exciting three weeks worth of testing. 

I was wondering is there any future plans to release a fully discrete amp?
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 9:20am
No worries, Jon...............how are you anyway, mate?

I've had correspondence from both and there'll be loaner units heading their way on Monday morning.

Cheers,

Keith
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic