FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Topic ClosedUK loan programme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 53>
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 10:14pm
I have just taken delivery of my own Reflex M (thanks to the GSP team) which other forum members had (rightly) encouraged me to buy. The loan scheme gave me a chance to hear just how good it is and I have bought one. It is burning in now and will be replacing the loan Reflex M that will probably be going out on loan over Christmas!
Jon
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 11:05pm

Looks like this loan scheme is proving a "wealth hazard" Wink

Perhaps you should include a disclaimer like - "Listening to the enclosed equipment for 2 weeks may result in pain in the wallet.  While GSP products are known to cure sonic ills, no responsibility can be taken for any side-effects of this nature."  Wacko

oldagetraveller View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 11:34am
Originally posted by tg tg wrote:

Looks like this loan scheme is proving a "wealth hazard" Wink

Perhaps you should include a disclaimer like - "Listening to the enclosed equipment for 2 weeks may result in pain in the wallet.  While GSP products are known to cure sonic ills, no responsibility can be taken for any side-effects of this nature."  Wacko

Without a doubt!Smile My Reflex M and Elevator were delivered yesterday (profile amended accordingly). Both powered overnight but using the Reflex only at the moment fed from the Roksan and MM3 cart. Even yesterday evening the Reflex was pretty damn good straight out of the box.Approve

Edited by oldagetraveller - 15 Dec 2011 at 11:37am
Peter

P T- LPT/RB300/G1042, Pink Triangle Tarantella/Nima/Ortofon 2M Black, SL1210II, Naim CD5, NAC112, NAP150, Flatcap2, Proac SC1, GS SoloUL,GS Accession , Senn HD250 & HD540.
PBlackburn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 2:05pm
Thanks for the heads up! Does sound likely that I'm going to be a little out of pocket for the new year but maybe some well co-ordinated pre Christmas groveling may raise some funds & help lighten my financial burden! 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 9:24pm
My new Reflex M sounds very, very good 24 hours in.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
discrete badger View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 11:03pm
This scheme is a definite wealth hazard. I am just stalling on the Solo UL at the moment as I don't do much headphone listening at home. But I seriously considered buying one anyway just in case some more electronics regulations come along / supplies of good-sounding resistors dry up / take your pick of the varied challenges Graham writes about as being part of producing gear which performs at this level!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 8:58pm
Please PM me if you are in the UK and wish to try any GSP Audio equipment in your own system at home. Please see the details earlier in this thread.
Jon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 53>
  Share Topic