FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Topic ClosedUK loan programme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK loan programme
    Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 9:55pm
We will be posting details of the UK loan programme in the next few days, explaining how you can try out a Graham Slee Product in your home. The loan period will be long enough to burn-in the equipment before serious listening and comparisons, after which you will be responsible for posting it back.

More details to follow, please watch this topic.

[Updated 2019: the UK Loan Scheme is now run by John C]

Edited by Fatmangolf - 10 Oct 2019 at 11:54pm
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 12:33am

Graham has kindly supplied many of the GSP Audio phono preamps, headphone amps, and some Cusat cables so UK members of this forum can borrow them. There are SMPSU and PSU1 mains supplies to accompany them so you can hear a GSP unit at home, and find out how good each one sounds.

You will need to cover the postage each way (I will post the typical costs for each piece of equipment soon) but I have packaging materials that you can re-use to send the equipment back after the loan. All the gear has been burnt in so the loan in the UK is for a two week trial to allow the gear to settle down and enjoy listening in your system.

Phono preamps:
Gram Amp Communicator/SMPSU
Gram Amp 2 Communicator/SMPSU
Gram Amp 2 Special Edition/SMPSU
Gram Amp 3 Fanfare/SMPSU
Elevator EXP/PSU1
Era Gold V/PSU1
Reflex M/PSU1
Reflex C/PSU1
Accession M + PSU1
Accession MC + Enigma PSU1

Headphone amps:
Solo SRGII/PSU1
Solo Ultra-linear/PSU1
Solo Ultra-linear Diamond Edition/PSU1
Novo/SMPSU
Voyager

Proprius Amplifier:
Pair, with SMPS and phono plug to XLR plug cables

Cables:
Cusat50 0.6m, 1m, 1.5m
Lautus 1.5m
Libran balanced jack (for Majestic DAC output) to XLR (for Proprius amps)
Cusat50 unbalanced phono to XLR (for Proprius amps)
Spatia 1.5m, 3.5m, 7.5m with or without terminal jumpers
Lautus USB cable 1.5m

DACs:
Majestic DAC with special PSU1
Bitzie USB DAC, usually loaned with 1.5m USB cable above

Please see the main Hifi Components (GSPAudio) website for more details of the different products. 

Please PM me if you are interested and let me know which item of equipment you want to borrow.

[Updated February 2019]

Edited by Fatmangolf - 04 Feb 2019 at 5:50pm
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Cyreg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 10:16pm
Hi Jon, good action at Vinyl Engine and thanks for the "up" Thumbs Up
TecnoDec/RB250/MP110>GramAmp2C/PSU1; Cyrus CD8SE; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure XXXV > Harbeth C7ES-3 '35th Anniversary'
cabling: IC 3x DNM V3; LScable Exposure DMF-two; Furu TP60 + MWaY and AH! powercords   
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 6:06pm

To the members who have PM'ed me already, I am checking the postage charges so I can start mailing out next week. You should get a PM about your delivery addresses and Paypal or equivalent arrangements.

Jon

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 4:26pm
The loan arrangements:
  • Please PM me to let me know which item you want to try.
  • I will reply and let you know how soon the loan item will be sent out, or the expected date for you if the item is already out on loan.
  • The loan will be for 2 weeks from it reaching you. You must send it back promptly so other members can also benefit.
  • Please PM me your name and address, I will do the same. Please do not post your name and address or mine on this forum or elsewhere.
  • We will use Royal mail Special Delivery which is £7 each way for most of the items, £9 each way for those with the PSU1. You will need to reimburse me for the outgoing postage by Paypal, online payment or cash.
Please share your experiences of listening to the loan equipment. It may help to describe the music you listened to, how it sounded differently to your existing setup, etc.

Jon

jamescodway View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 7:51pm
Hello all.

"Spatially enhanced Voyager"... can someone elaborate please?

Ta

James
Voyager - HD25
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 8:13pm
Can't use the term cross-feed on a commercial product.... Disapprove
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>
  Share Topic