FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

What music has impressed you today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282283284 397>
Author
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 5:25pm
Amazon £26.99, my local shop £26 so its good to see the Indies paying taxes and at the same time beating the big boys

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Division-Bell-Remastered-Version-VINYL/dp/B00KBNRXXS/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1403281252&sr=1-2&keywords=the+division+bell

Ifor has found a cheaper site (does it include delivery, I didn't check?)

Let me know what you want to do Graham - probably faster and easier if you use one of these sites because I won't be in Yorkshire for a few weeks. Otherwise no problem to get you one

Edited by Drewan77 - 20 Jun 2014 at 5:30pm
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

How much Andrew, if you don't mind me asking?

£22.49 from whatrecords.co.uk
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Drewan77 Drewan77 wrote:

End of this Month, the full version of Pink Floyds' - The Division Bell across 2 LPs - 20th Anniversary Edition. The original was edited to fit on a single vinyl, my current copy is on CD

A sometimes maligned album but I like it and have
reserved a copy at my local Indie shop

Photo: End of this Month another cracker, the full version of Pink Floyds-The Division Bell across 2 Lps.This is the 20th Anniversary Edition. The original was edited to fit on a single vinyl. Taking Pre-orders now for this VINYL release, expected price about £26.

How much Andrew, if you don't mind me asking?

And if I sent you that amount by PayPal could you get me one?
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
slinger View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 12:21pm

End of this Month, the full version of Pink Floyds' - The Division Bell across 2 LPs - 20th Anniversary Edition. The original was edited to fit on a single vinyl, my current copy is on CD

Photo: End of this Month another cracker, the full version of Pink Floyds-The Division Bell across 2 Lps.This is the 20th Anniversary Edition. The original was edited to fit on a single vinyl. Taking Pre-orders now for this VINYL release, expected price about £26.

That's sort of coming "full circle" Andrew, as Tim Renwick played on that album. Clap
Paul
----------
SYSTEM - Black Boxes, Silver Boxes, Wire, and some rather pretty Wooden boxes.
Bi-wire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bi-wire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2014 at 9:20am

Interesting. I have this on CD too so shall make enquiries at my local record dealer next week. Thanks for what, in effect, is a heads-up Thumbs Up
Peter

Satisfied user of: Revelation M, PSU1-Enigma, Solo SRGII and lots of CuSat50
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2014 at 8:32pm

Andrew
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by slinger slinger wrote:

Originally posted by discrete badger discrete badger wrote:

...and there's even Tim Renwick on rhythm guitar...

A good enough reason on it's own. LOL

The last track, High Nights on The Sutherland Brothers album Slipstream is a fantastic Tim Renwick instrumental solo. Well worth getting this LP if you see it 2nd hand as it's never expensive
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282283284 397>
  Share Topic