FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

What music has impressed you today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 398>
Author
suede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 9:22pm
Let's just hope Jaden Smith doesn't appear as a guest on the upcoming Pink Floyd album...
Only joking of course, I'm sure it's going to be great.
Proprius, Reflex M, Solo UL, Bitzie, CuSats & Spatia
---------------------------------
Johan
LOINER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOINER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

You had the best of intentions Johan. To everyone else - don't go there, only despair awaits.

Too late
STUART
SOLO ULTRA LINEAR DIAMOND EDITION
LAUTUS DUAL MONO 1.5M INTERCONNECTS
GRAM AMP 2SE
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 8:42pm
You had the best of intentions Johan. To everyone else - don't go there, only despair awaits.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
suede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Suggs Suggs wrote:

Johan, that's not whinging it's reporting an atrocity to help preserve the integrity of the forum members (of a certain age) ears. Only downside is how many hits it's going to get by people wanting to hear how bad it is Confused

What have I done?! Shocked
Johan
McHolmeM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McHolmeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by suede suede wrote:

Why ever would Roger and the boys approve of this? Assuming they must have done. Is nothing worth not ruining for a little bit of extra Money? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnP68CX3QHU
Sorry for the whinging and the OT (opposite topic Tongue) content.

There are some things that should be left well alone and this is indeed one. I'd be surprised if Roger talks to the other two boys these days and so far as I'm aware he wasn't involved in the production of the new Floyd album due out in a few weeks (and declared by David Gilmour to be their last).
suede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Drewan77 Drewan77 wrote:

Remember that there are a few gentlemen of 'a certain age' on here and it doesn't take much to set us off....Angry

Then I probably shouldn't post this link either Exclamation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-d0LJ6ojh

Edited by suede - 20 Oct 2014 at 10:44pm
Johan
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by suede suede wrote:

The opposite of impressing me, today I was subjected to this defilement of a more than classic piece of music. Why ever would Roger and the boys approve of this? Assuming they must have done. Is nothing worth not ruining for a little bit of extra Money? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnP68CX3QHU
Sorry for the whinging and the OT (opposite topic Tongue) content.

Johan, that's not whinging it's reporting an atrocity to help preserve the integrity of the forum members (of a certain age) ears. Only downside is how many hits it's going to get by people wanting to hear how bad it is Confused
Derek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 398>
  Share Topic