FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

EU Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
Author
pgtdofzh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgtdofzh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:22pm
hello everyone, I would like to know, if the loaner program also works for Switzerland. I very interested to try the Elevator EXP. 
Regards, Philippe. 

ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by pgtdofzh pgtdofzh wrote:

hello everyone, I would like to know, if the loaner program also works for Switzerland. I very interested to try the Elevator EXP. 
Regards, Philippe. 

Hi Philippe,
I don’t know the answer to your question, but someone will be along soon who does.  Having said that, to remove any doubt in the future, I would encourage your country to join the EU.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 6:25am
Hello Phillipe, welcome to the forum.

Yes, Switzerland can be included in the European loaner scheme. I will send you a Private Message (PM) to  tell you how the scheme works
Derek
pgtdofzh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgtdofzh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 4:06pm
cheers,

I belive, I ain't that powerful to encourage my country to join the EU.

Further comments on political topics, I'll keep for myself...
tsburmester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsburmester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 1:41pm
Hello,

is the loaner program available for Denmark?

I have for some time considered upgrading my phono stage, and the Gram Amp 2 Communicator would be a serious contender. A direct comparison with the existing stage seems really interesting.

Best regards,
Thomas
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 1:43pm
Hello Thomas, welcome to the forum.

Denmark is included in the European loaner scheme. I will send you a Private Message (PM) to  tell you how the scheme works
Derek
dprats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dprats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 6:20pm
Hi everyone, Suggs,

I'm new to the forum but would love to try the Gram Amp 2 Special Edition. Can you let me know how to proceed?

I'm from Madrid (Spain).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Daniel Prats
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic