FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Join our friendly forum here and subscribe to our newsletters here

A rule of fairness:
When other manufacturers websites allow people to recommend our products instead of their own then people can do the same here, but please not before! Such posts will be deleted.
See terms and conditions here...

CD Transports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 2:43pm
Hi Ian,
I'm more than pleased with the CXC. The initial brightness has long since disappeared and it's turned out to be a good reliable player. The apparent brightness may have been due to the almost new interconnects I used then.
I would recommend it, it was certainly an improvement on my old Analoge Audio Maestro player even when used purely as a transport into the Majestic.

Ian
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
thewebster62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewebster62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 2:56pm
Good to know - thanks.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 9:02pm
I bought a CLC TL5 from buysmartjapan.com. The CXC could be had for $700 here in Australia at the time, and shipped to my the CLC cost $1,150. I can thoroughly recommend it as a terrific sounding and reliable transport. There are so few in the market!
Mick.
Rega RP8/Ortofon 2M Black/Rega Apheta 2 - Reflex M/Elevator EXP - C.E.C. TL5 CD Transport - MacBook Pro/JRiver - Majestic DAC - Proprius - PMC Twenty5.22
thewebster62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewebster62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 9:29am
Thanks Mick - food for thought.

Ian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic