FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Canada loaner program : new coordinator ()

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 12:47pm
Send Godra a private message.
Do this by clicking on the arrow next to his user name, and select send Private Message.

Edited by CageyH - 31 Jan 2021 at 12:48pm
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
Topendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 12:49pm
Yes thank you so much I did. Good to be here.
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2021 at 8:37pm
So, the following are on loan :
  • Gram Amp SE (to Topendz)
  • Reflex M (to Topendz)
The rest, except the proprius monoblocks, are available. Send me a pm if you are interested. 
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse
cdnJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdnJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 6:16pm
pm sent (I think) about demoing an accession.
I love my reflex but curious about an upgrade 
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:45pm
Hi, 

Just to let you know that Proprius monoblocks are again available for loan, but the Majestic is out on loan. 

Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 1:51pm
The following are back and available for loan : 

• Gram Amp SE 
  • Reflex M 

Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 7:02pm
The Majestic dac is back and available for loan. Please PM me if you are interested. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic