FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Burn-in revisited

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>
Author
rockyboris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rockyboris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 5:14am
Who do I contact about the U.S. loaner program, love to hear the Accenssion and Reflex before I buy one.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 7:22am
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by rockyboris rockyboris wrote:

In my Majestic owners manual it reccomends setting my Proprius volume all the way up and use the Majestic to control the volume. For the life of me I can't figure out why. Appreciate any info.
 The intent for this recommendation is to give the user full range control of the power available from the Proprius amplifiers.
 With the Proprii volume controls set to maximum, and when driven by the Majestic preamp output, the maximum power output of the Proprius pair will be realized @ 26 watts rms into 8 ohms when the user turns the Majestic volume control all-the-way-up.
 Be careful it will get very loud, even in a large family room.
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by rockyboris rockyboris wrote:

Who do I contact about the U.S. loaner program, love to hear the Accenssion and Reflex before I buy one.
 Hi Michael, send me a Private Message. 
I am the US Loaner Program coordinator.

This link explains the Loaner Program:
 Here to help,
Bruce

Edited by BAK - 07 May 2020 at 12:56pm
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
Igorevich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igorevich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:54pm
I have recently received my new Era Gold V phonostage. And it does sound great, even fresh out of the box. To be fair, I also got a pair of new speakers and a new integrated amp with it. So I'm not yet familiar with the system at all.

What kind of audible change is to be expected, once the device is burned in? I have the PSU1 and leave everything plugged in.
Igor
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:26pm
Stereo image becomes more coherent and spatial. Bass depth and rhythm improve.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Igorevich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igorevich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:29am
Thanks Ash! About 2-3 weeks should be sufficient?
Igor
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>
  Share Topic