FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A REAL Hi-Fi Owners' Club Forum With REAL Members and a Loaner Program to Prove It!

A rule of fairness:
When other manufacturers websites allow people to recommend our products instead of their own then people can do the same here, but please not before! Such posts will be deleted.
See terms and conditions here...

Best portable digital music player?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 9:35pm
"Ash - I'm also surprised Graham hasn't done anything with car audio. Even talk radio would sound better through GSP Audio kit!"
I suspect the substantial improvement in ICE over the last 30 years, the many in-built in dash systems, the propensity of people to change their cars quite regularly these days, those bought with PCPs and company cars may limit the interest as will the need for many to have them hard wired in.  I also strongly suspect that a lot of the younger owners may be more interested in lots of watts rather than sound.

That said the comment is probably very true.
miT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 5:24am
I agree, youths nowadays think Beats headphones are the best so you've got no chance of teaching people like that!
charlesjohny8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesjohny8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 1:45pm
7 Years old thread but it was very helpful for me and learned a lot about digital music players.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic