FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Best all-rounder?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
dvv View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2008 at 7:31pm
Ooops, sorry TG, I didn't see ...

Tough luck then, because I'm off for my holidays this coming Friday. No Internet, no messages, just my notebook, me and some ideas I can hardly wait to work (a bit) on. I'll be back on August 7 in the evening; it's pretty convenient to have Greece just 8 hours of reasonable driving away - well, that's 10 hours when you include border crossings and coffee stops. Less, if you also include speeding ... LOL

Though the term "speeding" is highly relative. In Greece, most highways are speed limited to 110 or 120 km/h. Then you see the cops smile when every Greek worth his salt does what comes naturally to them - put the pedal to the metal, and damn the petrol costs. Take off your Mr Nice crown and put the hammer down. Go as fast as your car can manage, literally, the fortunate part being that most cars in Greece have 1,400 cc engines, I am told the tax man starts being brutal above that. And I'm sitting in my 2 liter car ... Embarrassed

And you wonder why I go to Greece every summer ... LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic