FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Become a test drive member!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2014 at 6:38pm
That's a good picture and I am delighted it is now sounding so good.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by mandarintje mandarintje wrote:

That Pro-ject 9.1 looks the business! Very neat and uncluttered, and the FF3 fits in well . . Wink
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
33oneThird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 33oneThird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 6:17am
I would like to be considered for a test drive. I've built a genera and I'm very curious to hear how it compares to the other phono stages.
Besides, I don't see many other Canadians reporting for duty.
Cheers
Greg

Edited by 33oneThird - 05 Feb 2014 at 6:29am
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 8:16am
A warm welcome to you Greg.
I too have a Genera which I think is very good, but have now succumbed to temptationand  ordered a Reflex M. I'm sure that Bruce (BAK) who runs the North America loaner programme should be able to arrange a loan of one of Graham's phono stages.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 8:00pm
Another warm welcome to you Greg,
Congratulations on constructing a Genera.Clap
 Canadian address shipping is something I have considered,
I only need to check with the UPS and US mail for customs requirements.
PM me and I will look into the shipping issues and a possible example of cost.

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
mandarintje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandarintje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 8:35pm
I have to say, the Fanfare 3 is phenomenal. I am hearing nuances that I had no idea were there before!

Labdev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Labdev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 7:05pm
I own the voyager headphone amp and love it.
I'd love to try your phono stage for a lyra dorian. 0.6mV output into, ideally a 112 ohm load.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic