FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

5V 3A PSU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 56>
Author
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 1:28pm
Sounds good to me.
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by msphil msphil wrote:

Sounds good to me.

But you haven't heard it yet Phil.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 7:00pm
True, but then I have heard a temporary version that Jon kindly made for me that didn't have a case but made a noticeable difference to the sound of my hi-fi. Based on this I asked if John C could do one for me. This in turn has led to Graham kindly becoming involved.

When you consider that  everything in my hi-fi system, with the exception of the Squeezebox Touch and my PMC Fact 8 speakers, are made by GSP you will appreciate my faith that they will get it right.  any forum member who is going to be in the Chesterfield area is welcome drop me a private message and call in and hear for themselves.
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 9:52pm
Phil is right I am sure about the potential benefits of a GSP 5V PSU for the Squeezebox Touch we both use in our hifi's. I knew Phil would appreciate a copy of the PSU I had made for my system and was surprised by how much better my DIY unit sounded than the Logitech PSU when I heard the comparison through Phil's Fact 8 loudspeakers. With those improvements in the music I heard taken to another level (or three!) by Graham, I am looking forward to getting a production model myself and think Phil's input will help us all.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 10:35pm
Such faith Shocked
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 11:31pm
Graham, it's been rewarded every time!

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 12:50pm
I'll buy it straight up and blind, like all the other GS products I've purchased.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 56>
  Share Topic